Adjective: absolute ,ab-su'loot or 'ab-su,loot [N. Amer], 'ab-su,loot [Brit]
- Perfect, complete or pure
"absolute loyalty"; "absolute silence"; "absolute truth"; "absolute alcohol"
- Complete and without restriction or qualification; sometimes used informally as an intensifier
"absolute freedom"; "an absolute dimwit";
- downright, out-and-out, rank, right-down, sheer
- Not limited by law
"an absolute monarch"
- Expressing finality with no implication of possible change
"an absolute guarantee to respect the nation's authority"
- Not capable of being violated or infringed
"absolute human rights";
- infrangible, inviolable
- Something that is conceived or that exists independently and not in relation to other things; something that does not depend on anything else and is beyond human control; something that is not relative
"no mortal being can influence the absolute"
Anagrams created from the word absolute